On April 28th The LIFE Programme launched its 2017 call for proposals with total available budget over €373 million; of this over €290 million is foreseen for the sub-programme for Environment and over €82 million for the sub-programme for Climate Action.
The European Commission invites all legal persons (entities registered in the EU) to submit project proposals under the two sub-programmes for “Traditional”, Integrated and Technical assistance projects, as well as Preparatory projects only for the sub-programme for Environment.
In this year’s call the Commission is particularly interested in close-to-market projects, i.e. projects that propose a new solution with clear environmental and/or climate benefits and which have a level of technical and business readiness allowing them to implement their solution in close-to-market conditions.
Projects are submitted electronically via the eProposal tool. The deadlines for submission are:
- Subprogramme for Climate Action – Sept 7th, 2017 (16:00 Brussels time)
- Subprogramme for Environment –
- Environment & Resource Efficiency – Sept 12th, 2017 (16:00 Brussels time)
- Nature & Biodiversity – Sept 14th, 2017 (16:00 Brussels time)
- Environmental Governance & Information – Sept 14th, 2017 (16:00 Brussels time)
More information http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/funding/life2017/index.htm